Saturday 9 September 2017

ACW and New Terrain


Ouch. It has been a long time since my last post. In my defense, I have been away on vacation for the last 2 weeks. Prior to my departure, I was able to finish a project and test it out with my 15mm ACW figs using Battle Cry rules. I built a frame for Command and Colors games to define the border of the games. This is the gray structure seen below, laid on top of my larger hex mat. I built this by cutting up the 3mm MDF board that was used as a template for the hexes on the mat. I finished it with chalk textured spray paint which I had not tried before. Very pleased with the results.

 I played a solo game of Battle Cry with the Antietam scenario. This was scenario puts  larger Union force against a smaller Rebel force in better terrain. The Rebels won handily 6-2.


No comments:

Post a Comment